The 6th Annual LMJ European Conference will focus on the adoption and adaption of lean across all functions. Delegates will learn from experts and best practice case studies from across Europe.
Whether you are running lean programmes across several countries or sites, or simply driving continuous improvement at one location across varied teams, this two-day event will provide unparalleled inspiration, learning and networking.
Event topics include:
- Going beyond engagement to create proactivity in daily roles
- Staff engagement by creating respect and honesty
- Lean across all sectors
- How do you create a problem solving culture?
- Lean in the office
- Running a project in-house vs. engaging outside expertise
- How is lean changing the modern world?
- Creating patterns in staff actions and converting these into learned behaviour
The conference will also be the host of LMJ’s inaugural Lean Top 25. Which will see the movers and shakers of lean honoured for their work in continuing to publicise and innovate lean in all industries.
The conference is July 8-9 in Amsterdam.
Visit the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.