This year’s 5th Annual Lean Management Journal European Conference will again feature a cutting edge seminar programme designed to challenge the most experienced lean practitioner.
Experts from industry and academia will explore the application of lean principles in environments from manufacturing to telecommunications.
Whether you are running lean programmes across several countries or sites, or simply driving continuous improvement at one location across varied teams, this two-
day event will provide inspiration, learning and networking.
The conference will focus on the key ingredients and considerations that transform operations and instil game changing efficiency improvements.
FIVE ways to develop you and your team’s lean competency:
- INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTES: Be inspired to take your own lean journey to the next level through six international keynote speakers.
- RELEVANT BREAKOUT CASE STUDIES: Each day you will choose from practical practitioner led case breakouts in which you select the case studies relevant to your needs.
- IDEAS EXCHANGE CAFÉ: You become the speaker, the panellist and the questioner, an open forum with no presentations in which focus subjects are discussed and ideas given.
- AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS: Each day you will select one from three hands on workshops which allow you to take a deeper look at subjects that matter.
- LMJ LEADERS NETWORKING DINNER: Enjoy a superb three course dinner with complementary wine, while relaxing and networking with fellow lean practitioners at the end of day one.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders of improvement or transformation initiatives in multi-site or enterprise-wide programmes
- Public and private sector organisational leaders
- Global or multi-site operations and production directors
- Process/operational excellence directors and managers
- Lean managers and directors
- Change management managers and directors